We have a fully equipped field services team, capable of meeting the demands of customers on a variety of field related projects. Our experienced field services team, has been supporting in drilling projects, oil, gas and geothermal, and field related services at industrial customer’s premises since 1994. They are available 24/7 to meet the demands of the projects.
The current range of field services projects includes :
- Contaminated land clean up, removal, and restoration
- Sludge removal and restoration
- Sludge pumping and clean up
- Transportation of drilling mud cuttings
- Design and construction of lined sludge or mud pits
- Oil sludge transfer and transport for disposal
- Acid cleaning of heat exchangers
- Logistics and total waste management on remote shorebass
- Onsite water and waste water treatment
- Decon work and tank cleaning
- Asbestos removal
Drilling Waste Management
Our Drilling Waste Management Services are a customer focused and solution-driven approach for oil, gas and geothermal energy sector drilling projects which optimizes the design, delivery, and management of drilling waste in an integrated menu of services, tailored to suit the specific needs of the customers.
Products, equipment, technology, and services are delivered by highly trained and qualified personnel. Engineered and designed to properly handle most Drill Cuttings Waste encountered offshore and onshore in today’s challenging drilling enviroment, 24 hours a day.
Zero Discharge Project Summary :
- Zero discharge at drilling location due to sensitive area
- Contain SOBM contamined drill cuttings and fluids
- Transfer drill cuttings, drilling liquid waste, mud and spills, pit cleaning sludge and ship back to shore safely, reliably and in an environmentally friendly way (zero spills)
- Avoid impairment of drilling operations and ensure the system can be installed and use in offshore oilfield service conditions